View and Pay Directly by Email
- Click on the “View Estimate” button
- Click the “Pay Estimate” to pay the invoice in full
Note: if you have questions about the deposit, you can always reach out to the accounting department by clicking the “Have Questions” link. That will take you to a chat window that will record your conversation surrounding the deposit in question. Like with invoices, you can attach files to clarify.
View and Pay from the Account Portal
- Click on the “View my Account Portal” link in the last email you received or from the link provided in the Invoices and Packages tabs in the Admin Dashboard.
- From the Account Portal, you can inspect any outstanding invoices or deposits you currently have. Choose the invoice you would like to pay and click the invoice number to get to the Pay Invoice page. Click “Pay Invoice” and use your preferred payment method.
- If you would like to pay the full account balance, you can click the “Pay Now” button in the Account Portal by the Balance Due amount.