Paying Directly by Email
- Click on the “View Invoice” Button
- Click the “Pay Invoice” to pay the invoice in full
Note: If you have questions about the invoice, you can always reach out to the accounting department by clicking the “Have Questions” link. That will take you to a chat window that will record your conversation surrounding the invoice. You can even attach files to provide greater clarity.
Paying from the Account Portal
- Click on the “View my Account Portal” link in the last email you received or from the link provided in the Invoices and Packages tabs in the Admin Dashboard.
- From the Account Portal, you can inspect any outstanding invoices or deposits you currently have. Choose the invoice you would like to pay and click the invoice number to get to the pay invoice page. Click “Pay Invoice” and use your preferred payment method.
- If you would like to pay the full account balance, you can click the “Pay Now” button in the Account Portal next to the Balance Due amount.
Paying from the Admin Dashboard
- Click on the link from the Invoices or Packages
- Repeat the steps for the Account Portal (above)
Disclaimer: to view an itemized list of the charges, please refer to the original email that you received from us and click on the link to view the Order Summary. Alternatively, you can visit the Invoices tab in the Admin Dashboard.