You can renew an upfront license before its end date to ensure you don't lose access to it. The new term won't begin until your current license ends, so you'll have access for the full length of the new license.
To see licenses that are about to expire:
- Log in to your administrative account.
- In the menu drop-down, select Dashboard.
- Select the Licenses tab, then Expiring licenses.
To renew expiring licenses from this page:
- Select the check box next to films you'd like to renew.
- Select Renew Licenses at the bottom of the page.
- Adjust the length of license for each film by selecting 1 year, 3 year, or Perpetual (when available) from the drop-down list.
- Proceed with the checkout process. Learn more about purchasing and invoicing.