You can find analytics tools on your administrative dashboard. These tools are useful for:
- Running performance reports on usage and engagement
- Sharing metrics with liaison librarians to support outreach efforts
- Calculating return on investment (ROI) and assessing financial performance
To access the analytics tools, log in to your library's Kanopy admin account, then select Analytics from the account drop-down in the top-right corner.
On the left side of the page, you'll see three categories: Usage, Audience, and Engagement. Each category has a summary page and several detailed reports. For many reports, you can change the time period shown in the top-right corner.
The most popular reports are:
- Daily Activity: Details daily usage by tracking the number of films played, minutes viewed, and pages viewed. Learn more about the terms used in analytics reports.
- Engagement Summary: Summarizes various engagement metrics, including new patron accounts, ratings, playlists, and more.
- Monthly Budget Tracker: Details daily play credits used along with total films watched, total play credits used, and total spend for the current month. Learn more about the Monthly Budget Tracker.
- Patrons: Details play credits used and number of titles played by each patron. The report contains separate columns for regular play credits used, KKids (play credits used and titles played), and KSeries (play credits used and titles played).
Please refer to the rest of the help articles in the "Analytics" section for details about the different reports Kanopy provides.