The usage reports are generally the most valuable and regularly accessed reports on your administrative dashboard. They report what videos are being used and provide perspectives on overall usage (for example, usage by day, film, supplier, etc) as well as the information to support ROI analysis (cost per play).
Types of reports
- Daily Activity: this report is the most popular report, providing a summary of usage by day (visits, pages, plays and minutes). It shows trends in demand and usage over time as well as summarizing usage for a specific time frame. You can use the calendar at the top right to specify a desired time frame for analysis.
- Videos: this report provides a breakdown of usage by individual films, sorting the films by most popular (by plays).
- Subjects: this report provides the breakdown of usage by different subjects sorted by most highly played. This report is particularly valuable for liaisons in their outreach efforts on campus - it helps with identifying the departments that are getting good value from the resource, as well as those that might not be using it and may need to be engaged with to become more aware of its availability.
- Suppliers: this report provides the breakdown of usage by content provider. It is useful for identifying which content provider collections are most valuable and for COUNTER reports.
- Play Credits Tracker: this report is specific for Public institutions on the PPU program. It profiles for the relevant month total play credits incurred to date by item as well as an overall budget snapshot