Engagement reports provide information about your users' film preferences and interest in Kanopy. These analytics illustrate how users interact with films by gathering their ratings, playlists, and more in one place.
- Summary: Summarizes various engagement metrics, including new patron accounts, ratings, playlists, and more.
- Feedback: Shows questions and feedback your users have submitted to Kanopy customer support.
- Comments: Outlines the comments that your users have left on films. Comments on films are no longer supported on Kanopy, but any comments posted previously can be found in this report.
- Ratings: Lists all ratings anonymously posted by your users. Users can give a film a rating between one and five stars. You can sort this report by title, rating, and date by selecting the corresponding column header.
- Playlists: Details all the clips and playlists created by your users. You can click a playlist title to see the clips and videos it includes.
- Accounts: Provides an overview of all accounts created during the current month.