If you have Kanopy admin access for an established academic library platform, follow the instructions below to order a film for your library:
- Go to www.kanopy.com (note: not your library’s unique Kanopy URL).
- Select "Log in" at the top right corner and enter your administrative credentials. If you are unsure of your administrative credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search for the film you wish to order using the search box.
- Select "Buy Now," and choose a one-year, three-year, or (if available) perpetual license.
You will see the option to either be invoiced now, or to be invoiced at the end of the month along with any other upfront license purchases. For more information on End of Month invoicing, see this page.
- If you chose “Invoice Now,” select "Cart" at the top right and then select "Checkout."
- Follow the steps for payment method and contact information. Your invoice will be sent to the contact we have on file unless otherwise specified during the checkout process.
- Once complete, select "Review Order."
You will receive an email to confirm your order and another email with the invoice and access link shortly after.
We process orders 2-3 times per day, so you are likely to receive your invoice within 24 hours if the order was placed on a business day. Once you receive the invoice, the film is available, and you can access it through the link provided on your invoice.
To order a license renewal, the process is the same. Place an order following the steps above. Your new license will not begin until the current one expires.
If you select “Pay by invoice or purchase order,” then your invoice will be automatically charged against any deposit funds you have on account. If you do not have a deposit account with us, you can pay your outstanding invoice through any of the methods indicated on the bottom of your invoice.
For any questions regarding your film order, or to cancel an order, please contact email@example.com