To order a film for your library:
- Go to our general website, www.kanopy.com. Note that you should not visit your library’s unique Kanopy URL--this is important!
- Select "Log in" at the top right corner and enter your administrative credentials. If you are unsure of your administrative credentials, please contact us.
- Search for the film you wish to order using the search box.
- Select "Buy Now," and then choose a one-year, three-year, or (if available) perpetual license.
You will see options to be invoiced now, or to be invoiced at the end of the month.
- If you choose "Invoice Now," select "Cart" at the top right and then select "Checkout."
- Follow the steps for payment method and contact information. Your invoice will be sent to the contact we have on file unless otherwise specified during the checkout process.
- Once complete, select "Review Order" and confirm your choices.
Once your purchase has been made, you will receive an email to confirm your order and another email with the invoice and access link shortly thereafter.
If you select “Pay by invoice or purchase order,” then your invoice will be automatically charged against any deposit funds you have on account. If you do not have a deposit account with us, you can pay your outstanding invoice through any of the methods indicated on the bottom of your invoice.
Renewing a license
The purchase process is much the same when you'd like to renew a license. Place an order following the steps above. You should feel free to do this well in advance of running licenses expiring as your new license will not begin until the current one expires.
For any questions regarding your film order, or to cancel an order, please contact us.