Kanopy provides every active account with an administrative dashboard to access information and tools to manage their Kanopy website. Learn how to access your dashboard here.
The dashboard includes a number of sections for you to review:
- Analytics: provides over 30 detailed reports of live usage and engagement (e.g. usage by film and subject, top search terms, engagement actions of users, etc). For thorough information on how to use the analytics, refer to the Analytics section
- PDA Packages: provides an overview of the collections available under the library's PDA program, as well as a summary performance report
- Licenses: lists all active licenses for your library. There are 3 categories of titles:
- Upfront (films you have licensed access for manually)
- PDA (films triggered via your patron PDA program)
- Hosted (films that your library owns outright/have purchased from Kanopy that are hosted on your Kanopy website)
- Invoices: provides a record of all invoices from your library
- MARC Records: provides a sophisticated download tool for exporting MARC records for your library. Learn more about MARC records here.