Although some films you see on Kanopy are in the public domain, the restorations of the versions available are not. A substantial investment has been made by our content providers to re-construct and restore the film to the format you see on Kanopy.
Articles in this section
- Why does this film page say "Sorry, this video is not available"?
- I want to buy a film, but I'm seeing a message that says "Sorry, this video is not available in your territory"
- What are perpetual access titles?
- Perpetual Licenses - Terms & Conditions
- I’m getting close to my budget cap. How do I add funds to my account?
- Contacts at my library have changed. How can I update our account?
- What is Variable Pricing?
- How end-of-month invoicing works
- What is the Feature Request tool?
- Can I submit a search request for a film?