Although some films you see on Kanopy are in the public domain, the specific restorations of those films are not. A substantial investment has been made by our content providers to reconstruct and restore the film to the format you see on Kanopy.
Articles in this section
- What's new with the Admin Dashboard Homepage?
- Does Kanopy support Public Performance Rights?
- Does Kanopy have trailers?
- How do I renew an upfront license to prevent expiration?
- Why does this film page say "Sorry, this video is not available"?
- I want to buy a film, but I'm seeing a message that says "Sorry, this video is not available in your territory"
- What are perpetual access titles?
- Perpetual Licenses - Terms & Conditions
- I’m getting close to my budget cap. How do I add funds to my account?
- Contacts at my library have changed. How can I update our account?