The My Titles page provides a full list of your library's titles, including films you've excluded from discoverability. From this page, you can check title statuses, export your titles to Excel, or download MARC records.
To navigate to the My Titles page, log in to your library's Kanopy admin account and select My Titles from the account drop-down (in the top-right corner).
On the My Titles page, you can:
- Download MARC records / Export to Excel
- Filter by status
- Sort by video title, status, supplier, or year: Click on the column headings to sort by ascending or descending order.
- Search by video title: Use the search box in the top-right corner of the list to search for a title.
Download MARC Records / Export to Excel
To download MARC records or export a list of titles and their information to an Excel spreadsheet:
- Check the box next to one or more titles.
- Click the Download MARC / Export to Excel drop-down.
- Select Download Selected MARC Records or Export Selected Titles to Excel.
- Click Submit.
To export the full list of titles to Excel, select Export All Titles to Excel from the drop-down. It may take several seconds to download a large list.
- Subjects aren't included in Excel exports due to the file size limit. They're only available in the table on the My Titles page. To see the full list of subjects for a title, hover over the ellipsis.
- MARC records can't be generated for titles that are Mediated or Excluded. This option won't appear when you filter titles by those statuses.
There are several statuses that a video title can have in your collection:
|Available||This title is available for viewing by your users.|
|Licensed upfront||This title has been licensed upfront.|
|Perpetual licensed upfront||This title has been licensed with a perpetual upfront license.|
|Excluded||This title is excluded from discoverability and is not available for viewing by your users.|
|Free title||This title is available at no cost to the library.|
To filter the list of titles by status, choose a status from the Filter by Status drop-down at the top of the list, then click Apply.
To discuss the status of titles in your library's collection, please contact your Kanopy account manager.