My Titles provides a full list of your library’s titles. This includes all available or excluded titles. From this page, you can check statuses, export to excel, or download MARC Records.
To navigate to the My Titles page, log in with your admin account and click on “My Titles” from your dashboard or dropdown menu.
There are several actions you can take on this page:
- Select items/all - select titles
- Download MARC Records / Export to Excel
- Filter by Status
- Sort by Video Title, Status, Supplier, or Year - click on the column headings to sort by ascending or descending order
- Search by Video Title - search for a video title
Download MARC Records / Export to Excel
To download MARC Records or export to excel, select the items you want and click on “Download MARC / Export to Excel” or select download all. In the dropdown, you’ll see a list of options to select from:
- Download Selected MARC Records
- Export All Titles to Excel
- Export Selected Titles to Excel
After selecting an option from the dropdown, click on “Submit” to begin downloading the files. It may take several seconds if you are downloading a large list.
NOTE: Subjects aren’t available in ‘Export to Excel’ due to the file size limit. They are only available in the table view. On table view, hover over the ellipses (...) to see the full list of subjects for the video title.
NOTE: Excluded titles aren’t available for downloading MARC Records. Please contact your Kanopy account manager for more information.
To discuss the status of your titles in your library’s collection, please contact your Kanopy account manager.