Paying Directly by Email
- Click the “View Invoice” Button
- Click “Pay Invoice” to pay the invoice in full
Note: If you have questions about the invoice, you can always reach out to the accounting department by clicking the “Have Questions” link. That will take you to a chat window that will record your conversation surrounding the invoice. You can even attach files to provide greater clarity.
Paying from the Account Portal
- Click on the “Visit the Payment Portal” link in the last email you received or from the link provided in the Invoices and Packages tabs in the Admin Dashboard.
- From the Payment Portal landing page, click the "Pay Now" button in the upper left corner of the main panel to view and pay any outstanding invoices. By default, the system allows you to pay the full amount owed, but uncheck and check any invoices you wish to pay or not. Click the "Next" button to proceed to submit payment.
- From the Submit Payment screen, if there is a default payment method established, the payment information will be pre-populated for a quick payment process. Click "Pay" to finalize the payment.
Paying from the Admin Dashboard
- Click on the link from the Invoices or Packages
- Repeat the steps for the Account Portal (above)
Disclaimer: to view an itemized list of the charges, please refer to the original email that you received from us and click on the link to view the Order Summary. Alternatively, you can visit the Invoices tab in the Admin Dashboard.