The administrative dashboard allows you to manage your Kanopy platform with analytics, MARC records, invoices, and more.
To access your administrative dashboard, you'll need your library's admin account credentials. There's one admin account per library. Contact us if you need help with these credentials.
To get to the dashboard:
- Go to your library's Kanopy website.
- Select Log In in the top-right corner.
- Enter your admin username and password.
Note: The admin username and password are case-sensitive.
- Select the account drop-down (in the top-right corner), then select Dashboard.
To access different sections, use the tabs across the top of the dashboard.
Note: When signed in with your library's admin account, you won't have access to user features like the watchlist and custom playlists.
- Dashboard: Includes a summary of your monthly spend and new accounts, plus top videos at your library. From here, you can edit your profile (update your name, email address, and password) and quickly access popular analytics tools.
- Analytics: Includes an overview of recent activity on your platform as well as detailed reports on usage, audience, and engagement. Learn more about analytics and reports.
- My Titles: Includes a list of all the titles available on your platform and shows a history of any title requests you've made. Learn more about the My Titles page.
- Packages: Includes a list of the collections available on your library's platform, organized by category or producer. You can select a package to see the films included and their usage.
- Licenses: Includes a list of all films your library currently has licensed with details about the duration of each license. Licenses for credit-free films are included in the list of licensed titles.
Note: The usage number you see for films on the Licenses tab only includes plays from the last year (365 days). To get usage information for a particular time period, use the reports on the Analytics tab.
- Invoices: Includes all of your library's invoices, which you can download individually or export to a full report that includes prices and titles.
- MARC Records: Includes downloadable MARC records for your library catalog.