At Kanopy, we designed the Admin Dashboard—your Kanopy homepage as a library administrator—to connect our customers to the most popular tools and actions. Our most timely tools for academic librarians—Title Request and Expiring Licenses—are front and center and we've brought helpful tools like Quick Links, Top Videos, and Featured Tools into full view.
Click image to view larger
Here is a further explanation of the various segments of your Admin Dashboard, in order of prominence:
- Title Requests: View and address all requests for mediated titles from the last 90 days. See how many users have requested a given title and see if each requestor is faculty, an instructor, or a student. Here you can bulk add-to-cart, add titles to your PDA program, or decline requests with just a few clicks.
- Expiring Licenses: Take action on any licenses that are set to expire in the next 90 days.
- Quick Links: View external Kanopy resources most frequently requested by customers.
- Featured Tools: View all titles and licenses as they pertain to your library and, if applicable, track PDA triggers and plays for the last 12 months.
- Top Videos: Preview the top five videos on your platform or view all the top-performing videos, from most to least popular.
- Edit Profile: Change your account information including the main Email Address, the account Password, and the First and Last Name. We only allow one contact at this time for login access.